Wood to Concrete Truss Hangers NVFHO – 15
|Allowable Loads (lbs)|
|F¹c = 2000 psi.||F¹c = 2500 psi.||F¹c = 3000 psi.|
Structural Notes: Wood to Concrete connectors
1) All design conforms to 2014 FBC and 2015/2012 IBC and IRC and NDS 2012.
2) Structural steel shall conform to ASTM A36, yield strength 36000 psi. All bolt holes are 13/16˝ diameter.
3) All welding shall be minimum 3/16˝ with E70 electrodes and shall conform to latest AISC/AWS codes. All welds shall be fillet welds.
4) All Power Fasteners wedge bolt anchors shall be per manufacturer’s published information. Minimum anchor diameter is 3/4˝ and anchor embedment shall be 6˝.
5) Uplift values in concrete shown are reduced for bolt spacing and edge distance. Power Fasteners are used without 33% increase in allowable values.
6) All bolt values in wood conform to NDS for Southern Pine, G=0.55. Values for other species shall be adjusted as per NDS.
7) Bolts shall not penetrate Truss Top and bottom chord and shall only be through Truss Verticals. 8) This connector shall only be used for wood members loaded parallel to grain.
9) Steel stress is not increased by 33%.
10) Provide plywood shims to close the gap between carried truss and steel connectors to prevent bending of bolts.
11) All products are painted Royal Blue for easy identification.
12) Use only 2 bolts each side thru concrete, either A & C or B & D.